NiuTux is a full service, digital ad network focused on helping businesses successfully navigate through today’s dynamic digital landscape with performance based Display Ad and Mobile Ad marketing, creative services, media planning, and consulting. We are continuously striving to develop ways to deliver faster, better, and deeper insights for our clients. This constant endeavour has led to the creation of numerous technologies, and techniques - all geared toward empowering the modern-day marketer to make smarter investment decisions.
Business Development Manager
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with advertiser partners on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of NiuTux’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- 3+ years in sales or business development in the online industry. Relevant experience includes: publishers, ad network / sales house, SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs and ad agencies
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business and Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
Software Engineer - Ad Server
- Hands on development and implementation of ad server components
- Work with a Java application stack leveraging open-source and commercial software like Hadoop, Hive, HBASE, Apache Spark, Oozie, Storm, Zookeeper, and MySQL
- Design and maintain a robust and fault tolerant ad serving system
- Work with data scientists to implement optimizations to increase campaign effectiveness
- Exercise good judgment about tools to use
- Collaborate on key architectural and design considerations
- Work closely with the testing team to design comprehensive testing strategies
- Use and promote best software engineering practices across the team
- Work together with product and development teams to bring solutions from concept to completion
- Be a “Go-To” expert in the area of Ad Serving for our team
- BS in Computer Science or related field required
- 5-10+ years of software development in Java/J2EE in a Linux Environment
- Prior experience developing software for Ad Serving solutions required
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing high volume, high availability web based solutions
- Knowledge and experience with high volume, cloud based solutions using Hadoop/Hive
- Solid experience with Real-Time Bidding (RTB)
- Experience developing and modifying code at the algorithm level in Java
- Experience writing multithreaded Java application
- Experience designing and implementing scalable service architectures with stringent SLA
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent communication skills along with mentoring experience
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Excellent problem skills and the ability to work independently
Software Engineer – DSP/SSP
- Architect, Design and develop low latency high traffic server components
- Develop innovative algorithms to ad tech algorithms using Operations Research (OR) techniques.
- Innovate with new designs to support real time targeting decisions.
- Create design documentation & review the same with the team
- Collaborate with teams across geographies to finalize design documents
- Create low level design & test case for the module/feature
- Develop code & work with version management tools
- Own a feature/module
- Should write & execute unit test cases
- Should write & execute functional, integration test cases
- Should write test cases for existing features (backlog)
- Should contribute in code review & improve guideline documents
- Should analyze & fix issues found post development
- Actively contribute in supporting product on need basis
- Participate in design review of other features
- Needs to update & embrace self on latest happenings in the domain as well as the relevant technologies
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field required, MS Preferred
- 5-10+ years of software development in Java/J2EE using various Open Source Technologies
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing high volume, high availability solutions
- Prior experience in ad tech a plus
- Expertise in complex data structures and data design is a must
- Expertise in OR techniques
- Expertise in J2SE, MySQL, Web Server, Application Servers, Flume, Sqoop, Hibernate, Spring etc.
- Expertise in Big Data computing technologies like Map Reduce, HBASE, HIVE is a plus
Software Engineer – UI/UX Developer
- To design elegant & engaging user interfaces on advanced application with HTML5, SVG, Canvas, Web Sockets, RESTful services, etc.
- Working with Server Side Java Scripting (Node JS).
- Work with usability experts and marketing to constantly refine the Product UI.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering desired; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ yrs. of relevant experience in UI development.
- Strong programming fundamentals and high degree of proficiency with data structures and algorithms.
- Passionate for web technologies, techniques & standards with good sense of design, usability & overall User experience.
- Experience in product development and unit testing frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills with good analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to operate with the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity.